Projects that I've created
- KDG Commons
- Yet another library of utility classes, in the mold of Jakarta Commons. Created because I
found myself rewriting the same classes over and over, and the adoption
delay for submissions to Jakarta Commons is quite long.
- Practical XML
- Utility classes to enhance Java's default XML library. In addition to simple utility methods
like “add a child and inherit parent's namespace,” provides a nice XPath wrapper
and a library to convert between XML and a variety of other formats.
- Another utility library, this time for Java Swing programmers.
- Extensions to Apache
Commons BCEL. At the present time, this is focused on supporting annotations.
- A tool for examining Java Web Applications to discover their URLs. Supports Spring 2,
Spring 3 (annotation-driven), and basic servlets and JSPs.
- A set of tools for examining and cleaning Maven POM files. See also the series of
that I wrote in July and August of 2012.