Keith D Gregory
in reverse chronological order
GSI Commerce, King of Prussia, PA; Senior Software Developer/Tech Lead
Health Market Science, King of Prussia, PA; Senior Software Developer
Gestalt LLC, Camden NJ (contract)
Wellfound Technology Inc, Marietta GA; Senior Architect/Consultant
TIBCO Software Inc, InConcert division, Cambridge MA; Senior Architect
Mercator Software, Burlington MA (contract)
Parametric Technology Corp, Waltham MA (contract)
InConcert Inc, Cambridge MA (contract)
Fidelity Investments, Boston MA; Technical Advisor, Manager of Ad Hoc Programming
Symmetrix, Lexington MA; Associate
General Electric Aircraft Engines, Lynn MA (contract)
BBN Communications Corp, Cambridge MA (contract)
Strawberry Software, Watertown MA; Software Engineer
Keithley Instruments Data Acquisition & Control, Boston MA; Software Engineer
THINK Technologies, Lexington MA; Software Engineer
- KDG Commons
- Yet another library of utility classes, in the mold of Apache Commons. Created because I found myself rewriting the same classes over and over, and the adoption delay for submissions to Apache Commons is quite long (although one of my classes did end up there).
- Practical XML
- Utility classes to enhance Java's default XML library. In addition to simple utility methods like “add a child and inherit parent's namespace,” provides a nice XPath wrapper and a library to convert between XML and a variety of other formats.
- Appenders for Log4J and Logback that support writing to multiple AWS destinations. An alternative to Logstash or the Amazon logging agents, particularly when feeding the logs into ElasticSearch.
- An assortment of AWS-specific examples and tools. Mostly written in Python. Many are used as examples for blog posts.
- Extensions to Apache Commons BCEL. At the present time, this is focused on supporting annotations.
- A set of tools for examining and cleaning Maven POM files. See also the series of blog posts that I wrote in July and August of 2012 about was to simplify Maven projects.
This project has been archived.
- So You Want to Migrate to AWS…
- Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise Conference, April 23, 2019
- Building a Logging Pipeline on AWS
- Philadelphia Java User's Group, June 14, 2018
Greater Philadelphia AWS User Group, March 28, 2019
Lehigh Valley AWS User Group, June 12, 2019
- AWS Messaging Solutions
- Greater Philadelphia AWS User Group, July 11, 2018
- Serverless Applications in Java
- Philadelphia Java User's Group, May 17, 2017
- Greater Philadelphia AWS User Group, April 26, 2017
- JVM Internals
- Philadelphia Java User's Group, March 26, 2014
- Taming Maven
- Philadelphia Java User's Group, November 14, 2012
- Byte Buffers and Off-heap Memory
- Philadelphia Java User's Group, November 9, 2010
- Code Coverage
- Philadelphia Java User's Group, October 14, 2009
- Java Reference Objects
- Philadelphia Java User's Group, December 12, 2007